Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Difference Between Girls and Boys...

We had some water leaking out of the light over our kitchen table a few weeks ago so the maintenance workers came to figure out the problem, which provided a few minutes of entertainment for the kids. They were both a little nervous when the 2 men came into our house. Olivia stood back a little ways and watched the workers closely, listening to every word of their conversation. Kyle, on the other hand, watched exactly what they did and which tools they used. He kept crawling closer and closer to them and reaching as high as he could. I'm not sure if he thought they would let him help or hold something or what. He got really excited when they took the light fixture down. I thought it was funny because it is such a good example of one of the main differences I have noticed between Olivia and Kyle. Olivia is fascinated by people and how they interact. Kyle is fascinated by cords/plugs and how things work.

No comments: