Saturday, July 18, 2009

We love Washington!

Today we went to Snoqualmie Falls. It was beautiful! It made us realize how much we love Washington. It is perfect here! (except that it's expensive) It's a great state because you can get some of everything--a little hot/cold weather but mostly in between, mountains, ocean, desert, rain forest, farmland, cities, lakes/rivers, and lots of green trees. Yes, it rains quite a bit, but on sunny summer days it is totally worth it! I think we'd live here forever if we could. We're sure grateful to be living here right now!

3 comments:

emilybolles said...

I totally agree, on a sunny day WA is the place to be. So beautiful and so much to do! We are moving to Lynwood. We will be in Bethany's new ward and I beilieve Mkail will be moving to that ward as well. Funny!

Janetta said...

I love it here! You got a great picture of the falls.

Becca said...

That is gorgeous! Do you think you will stay after school? When does Brad get finished? And btw, I am jealous of you tomato garden.