Monday, July 13, 2009

Eat! Eat!

One of Olivia's favorite words is "Eat!" and eating is also her favorite thing to do. Today she found all of Kyle's bibs that were downstairs and put them around her neck--10 bibs at one time! I don't think she could have fit any more between her shoulders and her chin. She kept following me around saying "EAT! EAT!" and looking at me like, "I'm clearly ready to eat and I even put on my own bib so now all you have to do is get me some yummy food."
I ignored Olivia's request because I was busy getting things ready so we could leave for work (which is where Olivia eats her snack anyway). As I was taking some water from the kitchen to the diaper bag, I found Olivia standing in front of the mirror checking herself out and grinning. She was sure sad when we took those 10 bibs off so we could go to work but she was sure happy when I reminded her that she could eat as soon as we got to work. I just wanted to inlcude this picture of Kyle because I love it! Isn't he a cute, happy boy?

1 comment:

kachers said...

I love that she put those bibs on herself!! What cute pics of the kids! Did I miss something - where are you working?