Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where is Olivia?

Find the mess and soon you'll find my favorite little girl!
Olivia's never really gone near the toilet paper before--I'm just glad it wasn't a full roll. If I hadn't found her for another 90 seconds the little cabinet would have been completely unloaded. I'm remembering better now that I need to keep the bathroom door closed tightly. I wish that I had a good picture of her "guilty" face. (I see it enough it shouldn't be quite so hard to catch on camera.)

2 comments:

Mar said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! i swear though that girl is so cute she can get away with murder! :) love you guys!

Becca said...

OH, the joys of motherhood. I feel like I am always cleaning up after Maks or at least there is ALWAYS a mess that needs to be cleaned up. How is the Phd program coming along?