Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Little Poem

I just love this poem that my sister Marianne wrote about Olivia and Kyle! .
A Poem For My Niece and Nephew
...
Olivia & Kyle Make the Greatest Pair
Everyday spent with them is like going to a fair
In heaven they made a promise to each other
although it almost killed their mother,
To only spend one year apart
and to be best friends the closest to their heart,
They kiss and giggle and laugh and play
and say I LOVE you everyday
The two best friends have much in store
with games and adventures and fun galore
with enough love to last a life time you don't have to worry about ending this rhyme!
I Love OLIVIA & KYLE

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

That is an awesome poem!! Kudos to Marianne!!

Jennings said...

Cute blog! I am so impressed. Cute pictures of the kids. I love the poem your sis wrote.