Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kisses!

Olivia first gave Kyle a kiss when she first met him the day he was born. At first her kisses were more like head butts and now they are given with a wide open mouth. She doesn't give kisses very often to anyone but Kyle. She sure loves her big baby brother.

6 comments:

Renee said...

holy cow! Are they almost the same size? Sorry, people are always saying by boy is huge and it gets annoying. Sorry if I'm annoying.

Liz B said...

They are super cute. Good work.

Becky said...

Cute! Thanks for sending us the link, now I will feel like we are staying in better touch! How are you?!

Sarah said...

Hey Kirsten! I'm glad you guys got a blog. They are a great way to stay in touch. I've never seen pictures of your little ones before- they are adorable!

Mar said...

Wow, olivia is going in for the KILL in the second picture! :) cute! i'm glad shes good at kisses!

Emily said...

Kirsten and Brad, I love to see your little family. Your Olivia and Kyle are darling. Good work. Thanks for staying in touch. Is Monday night still Mexican dinner night?