It's been really cold this week and last night it finally started snowing (it snowed a little bit Saturday night too, but not much). This morning we went for a walk in the snow. We all liked being outside in the snow and we hope that it will keep snowing so we can go play some more.

This was Kyle's first time to go outside in the snow. He took a good little nap most of the time we were outside and then fell asleep again after we came inside. (I love sleeping babies!)

It's been snowing all day and it's beautiful!!! (I love snow--as long as I don't have to drive in it!) I have enjoyed sitting inside and watching the snow fall.
2 comments:
So fun. We love snow too, and we have lots of it. (Although, I hate driving in it, and I'm not such a fan of shoveling it... but Connor loves to shovel the snow.) I'm glad the snow came in time for Christmas for you, though. Merry Christmas!
holy snow! Good thing I got Will a warm coat for our trip to WA!
Post a Comment