I feel so blessed to have such talented family members! Since Olivia was born my Grandma A. has knit many adorable sweaters for my children. Besides making sweaters for her great-grandchildren, my Grandma knits and sells sweaters to raise money for charity--isn't that a great idea? In this picture Kyle is wearing a BYU sweater, which Brad was really excited about!
Here is Great-Grandma with Olivia & Kyle wearing her sweaters at Easter.
They LOVE their sweaters from Great-Grandma and other people compliment me on them all the time! Here is a picture of the most recent sweaters that she made! Thank you Grandma!
Brad's mom has made some cute baby blankets and a gorgeous quilt for Olivia. She made Brad & I an amazing quilt for our wedding.
She is a very talented seamstress and made a dress that fit Olivia perfectly, without even seeing Olivia for a few months! She has also sewn me some skirts that I love because they fit so well.
She is a very talented seamstress and made a dress that fit Olivia perfectly, without even seeing Olivia for a few months! She has also sewn me some skirts that I love because they fit so well. Thanks to each of you for spending so much time to make us such beautiful and thoughtful gifts! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment