At least one of us has been sick for the past 2 weeks and it's getting really old, especially because the weather has been great! Brad started it, but he's feeling better now. I won't go into the all gory details of the past few weeks, just the highlights of the weekend.
Kyle threw up tons yesterday--3 times in the car while we drove from Olympia to Seattle. Last night Olivia had a febrile seizure, which was very scary! She slept in bed with me last night (Brad got the couch) and she was okay the rest of the night.
Today both Olivia and Kyle have bad fevers today and are very sleepy (I'm glad there is n0 throwing up today!). It's sad to hear them moaning while they sleep and they just want to be hugged when they are awake--as long as I am only hugging one of them at a time. If I try to hold them both they push each other away and Olivia says "I don't want Kyle!" as she starts to cry. It's so sad. Times like these it'd be really handy if I could duplicate myself, oh well.
I just want my babies to feel better so they can act normal and we can do fun things again. Hopefully we are almost done with being sick--and hopefully the good weather will still be around for us to enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh being sick is the pits!! Both my kiddos had awful coughs the first half of the month and it really is sad! Hang in there :>
i'm so sorry!!!! i wish i was there to help! i hope everyone feels better soon or maybe mom can come up! i'm so sorry! :) i'm thinking about you guys! :)
I hope you're all doing better now. Wish I could come by to help.
Doesn't it make your heart ache to see your little ones hurting?! I hope they feel better soon.
Poor babies!!!
Post a Comment